At Canyon Dental Centre, we are committed to your health and safety. We take our sterilization and infection control procedures very seriously to ensure that your dental health and safety are protected at all times.
Your Safety is our Top Concern!
If you are booked at our office before Southcentre Mall opens, please use the entrance by Crate & Barrel – All other doors will be locked.
Our Health and Safety Measures
- Paperless completion of office forms is available through our website
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering and throughout the practice for your convenience.
- Installation of sneeze guards at all reception areas.
- We provide an oral pre-rinse for all patients to minimize the risk of aerosol mediated virus transmission.
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces throughout the practice.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment is worn by staff during dental procedures
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of all equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons.
- Airflow management has been performed throughout the office by an HVAC specialist
- Portable air filtration units using HEPA filters and UV light disinfection have been placed strategically throughout the office